Thursday, July 13, 2006

Still trying to get the hang of adding photo's !!!!!!
















Cover of my Circle Journal "my Favourite photo"

















Sign in page
and introduction page.











My pages (sorry about the quality????)



















These are the beautiful flowers i recieved from Cindy, Donna, Marie and Janelle.

Thanks girls, they brightened up my day and made me feel very special and loved.

Thanks you's are the best xxx
















Till next time, or when I finally work out how the work this blog!!

Talk soon and take care

Love Cherie xxx

2 comments:

  1. WOW Cherie..how beautiful is your CJ...I lOVE it!
    What lovely flowers too...what a lucky gal you have to have such special people in your life!!

    Belinda
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're very lucky to have you in our lives, Cherie. You are special!!!

    Love the cj, it's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete