Saturday, July 29, 2006

I've been TAGGED!!!

Thanks Donna for the tag, I was tagged ages ago by Belinda and Janelle and I never got around to doing it (sorry girls) I thought I had better do this stright away before we went.

ONLY 1 SLEEP TO GO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here is my tag questions and answers:

Four Jobs I’ve Had :

1) CHECKOUT CHICK LOCAL SUPERMARKET
2) SAHM
3) CONSULTANT FOR SCRAPSHOTS SCRAPBOOKING
4) CUTOMER SERVICE IN LADIES AND CHILDRENS CLOTHES / DRY CLEANING BUSINESS


Four Movies I Can Watch Over And Over :

1) GONE WITH THE WIND
2) LA BUMBA
3) DIRTY DANCING
4) FOOTLOOSE


Four TV Shows I Love To Watch :

1) DESPRITE HOUSEWIVES
2) LAW AND ORDER SVU
3) CSI
4) THE SIMPSONS


Four Important things to me :

1) FAMILY
2) FRIENDS
3) SCRAPBOOKING
4) GOOD COFFEE


Four Tunes That Play In My Head :

1) PUMP IT – BLACK EYED PEAS
2) SOS - RIHANNA
3) FUNKYTOWN – PSEUDO ECHO
4) LETS GO CRAZY - PRINCE


Favorite Food Dishes :
1) CHICKEN KEIV
2) CHICKEN AND ASPARAGUS RISOTTO
3) CHINESSE
4) DARK CHOCOLATE


Four Websites I Visit Daily :

1) BLOGS
2) RIVERLAND SCRAPBOOKING SUPPLIES
3) SIMPLE SCRAPBOOKING
4) HEIDI SWAPP


Four Scrap company's I like :

1) BASIC GREY
2) HEIDI SWAPP
3) MAKING MEMORIES
4) ?????


Four bloggers to tag:

I DON’T REALLY HAVE ANYONE ELSE TO TAG BECAUSE ALL YOU GIRLS HAVE DONE THIS ONE.

Better go now and start packing.

Talk to you all when we return.

Take care

Love Cherie xx

2 comments:

  1. Hi Cherie,
    Hayley told me Racquel came across my blog, from clicking on Charlton in profile. So Ive done the same and found yours! I only started last week, Im planning to use it to put photos up of our school reunion next weekend. I don't know much about blogs yet...and no, I wasnt up at 4am writing it! I cant seem to change the time. Your photos are great! Loving the manpower ones!! See you when you get back from sunny Fiji
    Bri xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Cherie.
    Thanks for your post all the way from sunny Fiji!! Sounds like you did have separation anxiety from your computer!!
    Hope you are all having a great time, see you soon
    Bri xxx

    ReplyDelete