Tuesday, July 18, 2006

I survived the busy week.


I got through my first back to normal week quite well. Tired, but glad to have a normal routine.

I went back to blood Dr Friday but did not really get many answers. He sent me off to have more blood test. There is some other thing going on with my blood/body that needs more investigation. So I will just have to wait and see what the results are. I have to have a blood test every 2 weeks to keep a check on my platelet levels now that I am finished my course of steriods. I got the results from fridays test and the platelets were up to 200 which was fantastic but now we have to wait and see what happens when the drugs get out of my system.

I got the ok to go to FIJI as long as the platelets don't drop down really low in the next 2 weeks.

We picked up our new car on friday. The Kids are all very excited about it and had to be driven to school on Monday. (they usually go on the bus)






Our Old car.







The new Car.






Wednesday 19th July,

Nothing much going on, had my legs, bikini line and under arms waxed ready for the trip, I will have a colour tomorrow morning and a massage in the arvo so I will feel like a new woman.

I have got a class on Friday night, which should be good, swimming Sunday then next week I am on "meals on wheels" all week so that will keep me busy.

Only 11 sleeps until we fly out to sunny FIJI

Thats all for now.

Take care and talk soon,

Cherie xxoo

ps. Raquel if you read this log in and say Hi :-)

2 comments:

  1. Hey Cherie.
    I am so gald to hear that you are feeling a little better!
    WOW, fab car! Is that one of your childrens tiny little face I can see in the window? lol
    Have fun in Fuji...i'm jelous!
    Make sure you say bye before you go!
    Belinda
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so pleased to hear that you levels are up again, Cherie. That's great news!

    ReplyDelete