Saturday, July 22, 2006

My latest addiction is....................


Reading blogs,

I have wasted so much time in the last few day's reading other peoples blogs.
There are so many talented scrapbookers out there, it is just unbelivable.
I just follow links from one scrapper to the next and the next and the next and so on. I am just totally addicted.

I was just reading Cathy Zielske's (one of my fav scrapbookers) blog which I have not checked out for a while and noticed she said she was coming to Australia, does anyone know what she is doing here??? Is she attending or running any workshops or classes??? I would love some info if anyone knows anything.

Trying to get my mojo in gear again, it seems to have run away and I am not sure if it will come back or not, Even running the class last night did not bring it back (how sad is that) I did a LO this morning with a picture of Jasper I have had sitting on my desk of about 3 weeks, it turned out Ok nothing fantastic but its a start. Very simple and very quick.





Jump & Spin







Here are 2 other LO's done a while ago.















I have not taken any photo's since Chloe's B'day 4 weeks ago, so I took a few this morning. Georgia has got one of her friends over for a play ( she is the blond little girl) Chloe did not want to get in any but Georgia and Jasper lined up.

(will add photo's when I can get this blog think to work!!!!!!!!!)

No other exciting new,

Belinda has not had the baby yet. I am thinking of you B and sending you good vibes but you need to have it before we go to Fiji. I won't be able to last the week out without knowing whats going on, so any time this week would be good. LOL

Take care and talk soon

Love Cherie xxxooo

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous los, Cherie. I think Cathy Z is coming to Australia for Crafting Connection - Sydney - August. Here's the link:

    http://www.kiwiscraps.co.nz/cc2006/auschedule.htm

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the info girls :-)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Cherie...WOW...fantastic LO's girl!! Your on fire!
    I spend alot of time doing my daily blog round too...I'd hate to miss out on anything! lol.
    Nope, no baby yet..:(
    Maybe if you email me your mobile number, I can put you on my 'texting' list..lol! Only if you want!
    Have a great holiday. When do you go again??
    xx

    ReplyDelete