Thursday, July 27, 2006

Only 3 sleeps to go.......


Only 3 sleeps till we fly out to Fiji, we are all getting very excited....
I have not packed anything yet, I will do it all on Saturday.

Got results back from wednesdays blood test's and my platelet levels have gone down from 230 to 115 in a week and a half. 150 to 275 is normal levels, so it has gone a bit below normal but I have not heard from my Dr so I am taking it is not being something to panic about (yet)
I will have another test in 2 weeks time, hopefully it will not any lower.

Now for something happy.
I was going through some old photos and I came across these.
The first one was is of me and some girls friends on a night out in 1995 (OMG almost 11 years ago)






























If you click on it you can get a better view.....

I know Raquel will love these photos.
(those were the days LOL)

Belinda, have you had that baby yet??????

This will be my last post until we get back from FIJI so until then stay safe and I will be intouch when we get back.

Love Cherie

3 comments:

  1. Hi Cherie,
    I linked into your blog from comments on Cindy's blog. It's great finding photos from old times with friends and always good for a laugh ... funny how you remember the event like it was only a few months ago ... how time flies!
    Have a great time in Fiji.
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a wonderful time in Fiji, Cherie. Just relax and take it easy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Cherie,
    you have a absolutely FABULOUS time in Fiji, you deserve it, put your feet up relax & lots of champagne- sounds like a good holiday to me!!
    Take care & HAVE FUN!!
    Cindyx

    ReplyDelete