Thursday, April 03, 2008

Well school holidays are almost over already, where did the 2 weeks go!!!


Last Friday we went to Melbourne after we had our chiro and podiatrist appointment and I went to visit my friend who is in hospital (re a few posts ago)...she is recovering slowly and she still has a long road ahead of her but she is much better than she was a month ago. I am going to with another friend to see her again on Monday.


While in Melbourne I went to Paperific, it was fantastic to meet AM and Trish in real life, they are both lovely....it was also great to be able to see stock in real life before I buy it!!! I came home with lots of new stuff to show my customers.....here is a pic of some of my goodies.

I also did a Mixed Acrylic Album class with Nicole Finlayson, I am so please with the way my album has turned out. I only go 3 pages done at the class so I finished the rest of it this week.....

Mixed Acrylic Album,





Nicole is lovely and I picked up heaps of tips and hints from her...Thanks Nicole, the class was great.
I also caught up with Ngaire, she was working on KSK stand and she was flat out so we are going to catch up and scrap together soon....
Not much else going on, did some scrappin today, using BG Sugared range...
Georgia also did 2 layouts, I will add them at a later date.

Before I go I must add some photos of DD Chloe who is almost 10....wow she is turning into a young lady so quickly and she is getting so tall, she will be towering over me in no time.....

Must finish before the batteries die on the laptop.

Till next time

Have a great weekend

Love to all,

Cherie xx




5 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:02 PM

    OOOOOOOH Cherie, it look FABULOUS - well done!!!! I love how you stamped the back cover and I love all of your journalling and well, I love how you've done it all.

    Most of all I'm so pleased you managed to get it finished and THANKYOU for the gorgeous things you've said. :)

    Nicole xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad to hear that your friend is doing better Cherie. I bet it was great to see her.
    Mmmm. goodies - can I share? lol
    Love the album and that layout is gorgeous!
    Wowsers - Chloe is growing up - way too fast.
    Have a great weekend.
    Belinda
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cherie It was lovely to meet you, bummer we didn't have alot of time to chat. Hopefully we can organise a time to scrap together !!!
    Your album looks awesome that Nics a clever chook :) and so are you !!
    Thanks for lending us your lo's for the stand too I will get them back to you this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Cherie... love that clear album....Id love to have been able to do that class...and what a yummy bunch of products too...gorgeous colours.
    Glad to hear your friend is improving too...
    Mardi x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Cherie! How did I miss this post?!? Wow I love that big pile of goodies you brought home... that'll keep you going for a while! And how about that album! It's fantastic! Gorgeous layout too...

    I'm so glad to hear that your friend is on the road to recovery. I'm sure she's doing even better now since you did this post!

    Sheree xx

    ReplyDelete