Sunday, April 13, 2008

Oh look at my poor baby.....................



Yesterday morning while we were at the park she fell off the swing on to the wood chips...luckily she did not fall very far..... After I picked her up she. cried a little but I calmed her down quite quickly and then I never thought of it again until about 4 o'clock that afternoon when she was screamed every time she put pressure on her arm when she was crawling around. Other than when she put pressure on it it was not worrying her. So off we went to the local hospital, the nurse checked it out and called the Dr. he said because she was not in a lot of pain he thought it would not be broken and told the nurse to put it in a sling and send us home. As you can imagine the sling lasted on her arm for all of 10 minutes!!! We were told to leave it on for 24 hours and then see how she was. She has been crawling around today but has only been using one arm so I think we will be going back to the Dr. tomorrow and hopefully he will send us for an x-ray. I don't think it is broken but i just want to make sure, I think it may be just sprained.

I will let you know how she is after we see the DR.

Till next time,
Cherie xx
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. OH NO Cherie! Poor little Velvet.
    I'll check back tomorrow to make sure everything is ok.
    Belinda
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poor little sweetie!!! Oh I really hope she hasn't broken it Cherie!! Let us know how you go with the Dr tomorrow.

    Sheree xx

    ReplyDelete