Saturday, April 26, 2008

Another week gone....wow where does the time go....
Just a brief update on what has been going on....

My baby (who is now 10 months old!!!) has still been having a few problems since her fall 2 weeks ago but I think finally she is almost back to normal. She has had 2 trips to the chiro and is going again on Wednesday. It seems that her swollen wrist was the least of her worries. She had put her pelvis out and also her knee and ankle which was why she has been crawling funny. She has in the last 2 days just started to crawl normally again (thank goodness)

My friend who was very ill in hospital came home on Wednesday...she still has a LONG was to go until she is back to her normal old self but she is on the right track.

I have started playing badminton again on Thursday morning and I am loving it. I was a bit worried about how Velvet would be when I am out on the court but luckily some she has been fine, she has even had a sleep each week in the pram. There is a good group of women playing and it works well if you are not on the court you look after the children in the foyer.

Have not had much time for scrappping but I did get this one done for a scrap - a - sketch class I am running next Friday night.

(the blue mark next to the text box is where one of my lovely children spilt something on the layout and I have tried to fix it!!!

The girls both had friends over for sleepovers on Friday night, they also both had friends over 2 weeks ago......I have worked out that it is much easier if they both have a friend over at the same time then there is less fighting as they both have some to play with.

Poor Jasper gets out numbered with all the girls.....yesterday we had my sister her with her two girls so there were 7 girls (including Velvet) and only 1 boy, poor Jappy.....

As I said above Velvet is now 10 months and 1 week old (just adding this for my own records) She still only has 2 teeth!!! the two top ones are very very close to coming through. She can stand alone for a few seconds and can walk with someone holding one of her hands.

She loves looking out the window at the birds and if she gets cranky you can always distract her by saying where is the birdies....

She waves good bye and if I say "where is the bus" she looks around and waves likes she does when the other kids go on the school bus...too cute.

Her fav food is still mashed banana and she loves custard, she has porridge for breakfast and eats what ever we are having for tea. Most nights she wakes up once and I feed her back to sleep. She is such a easy baby and is so easy to take anywhere. This age is just so lovely...what a shame babies have to grow up.

That's about all I can think of at the moment.

Till next time, take care

Love to all

Cherie xxoo



5 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! Poor little Velvet! So glad to hear she's almost back to normal now.

    Can't wait to hear how your Scrap-a-Sketch class goes! Your layout is gorgeous and I'm sure all the ladies will love the class.

    Take care and enjoy the rest of your weekend!

    Sheree xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Cherie...
    I hope that Miss V gets back to normal very soon - poor little chick!

    Love your layout Cherie - very beautiful!

    Enjoy your week.

    Belinda
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous11:54 AM

    Hi Cherie,
    Glad the Chiro could help poor little Velvet. I was just thinking of messaging you about the class. Is it this Fri (1st) or next? Im so all over the place ATM I dont know whats going on lol! I'm keen to come either day. I'll catch up with you after badminton on Thurs anyway.
    Talk to you then,
    Bri

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Cherie thats no good :(
    I hope poor Velevet is on the mend quick smart
    Badmitten hey Becareful you don't injure yourself lol
    TC

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Cherie.
    Glad to hear little Velvet is on the mend.
    Love the LO ... and very cute pic too!

    ReplyDelete