Friday, September 15, 2006

Photo Time.......


For the past couple of years around about this time I go mad taking photo's. Why you may ask, well it is almost " The Charlton show" and I LOVE putting photos in the Photography section. I try to have at least 1 photo in each section. Last year I won the "Aggregate" which means I was the over all winner of the Photography Section. So now that it is September and the show is in October I am out getting all the photo's I can. I need to do some landscapes, rural and animal photos too at some stage.

Here are a few from Yesterday.

I love the one with Jasper and his scooter.

I will not be putting in the one of me and Jap (i just think it is cute)



































The "Cheeky Boy" LO was inspired by a LO done by Mardi , (I can't take all the credit, thanks Mardi) It was quick and easy but I love the result.

My Brothers wedding is on tomorrow and the weather is going to be great so thats a bonus.

Till next time

Take care and Talk soon

Cherie xxoo

3 comments:

  1. What beautiful photos...go the little holden fan..He is so adorable..
    Have a great day
    Joanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cherie....your photos are just beautiful...good luck in the show this year.
    I love your layout too .... its just gorgeous.....and Im thrilled that you found one of my layouts inspiring.....dont you just love the layouts that come together quickly like that.
    Good luck at the wedding....many beautiful photo oppurtunites Im sure.
    Mardi x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I "saw" you on Joanne's blog and just wanted to say that your LO's are wonderful! You aussie gals are filled with talent and I so enjoy seeing your work. Such an inspiration!

    Jaci

    ReplyDelete