Sunday, September 17, 2006

A few photos from the wedding..............


Just quickly adding a few photos from my brother James wedding on Saturday.

I had a great time, talked lots, drank lots of champagne and danced heaps.

For some reason I did not even get a photo of Craig, myself and the kids alltogether!!!

Just a note to you all, don't spill vodka and rasberry on a $300 dress before you get to the reception!!! I could not believe it, what a dill. At least it looked good in the offical photos. You will notice in the reception photos I am holding the side of my dress, well thats so you don't see the great spill mess. By the end of the night I was not to worried about it LOL





My Family with James and Lauren



Me and James



Chloe and James



Craig and Jasper



My Family with James (Later in the night, after a few drinks. LOL)



James making a speech

8 comments:

  1. What beautiful photos Cherie.....and I just adore your dress...you looked stunning.....bugga about the spill...thats something Id do...hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cherie - I love the colour of your dress! Ooops about the spill!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look at you..you great 'hunka spunk' *wink wink* (where is that winking guy when you need him? lol.
    Great photos. I am so glad you had a great time!!
    Ahhhh, don't worrie about the spill..at least you done it on yourself! The last wedding i was in, i spilt red wine on the brides dress...lucky she is a easy going friend.. :)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. your dress is gorgeous cherie..my sisters wedding is in oct...and we are wearing a similar colour...

    thanks for visiting my blog too...and dont worry..you will love the cricut machine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Cherie
    That dress is stunning..pity about the spill..oh well you can't see it
    Have a great day
    Joanne

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Cherie,

    Your dress is gorgeous. Spilling a drink on myself is definitely something I would do! I ended up with a black dress for the two weddings we have comming up this and next w'end, so should'nt be to obvious if I spill (lol) Last wedding I went to I tore my dress going up the stairs to the reception, so needless to say this one is shorter. Cant have that happening again!! See you soon. Thanks for the plate too.
    Bri

    ReplyDelete
  7. great photos Cherie , your dress is gorgeous & the colour really suits you. Looks like it was a happy day...I love weddings!!
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete