Saturday, September 23, 2006

First Week Of School Holidays Gone Already.......

Monday: Stayed home as the kids were fighting like wild animals!!!!!!!!

Tuesday: Same as Monday... Went to my sisters for a quick vist....

Wednesday: Took all my kids and my SIL Hayley and her kids down to Castlemaine to visit my other SIL Raquel. Had a nice day just relaxing and chatting, Raquel and Chris had made a beautiful lunch. Thanks Raquel and Chris xx

Thursday: Went to Melbourne to see the Haematologist. Did not really find out anything I did not already know. As long as my levels stay around 50 and don't go below 20 I will be fine. Had 3 more blood test checking for other things so hopefully they will all come back fine. Have to have more tests in a month to check levels again but until then just try and not think about it.........

Friday: Stayed home and looked after Patrick while Hayley helped out at Health Centre / Playgroup street stall / BBQ. Also managed to do 1 LO before going to bed.



Saturday: Clean up the kids bedrooms and did another LO



Both of these LO are made from kits I got from "scrap needs"



Hopefully doing these kits have bring back my Mojo

Thats all I can think off at the moment as all everyone is scream that they are starving...........

Take care
Cherie xx

10 comments:

  1. Sounds like you've been busy!
    Greta LO's by the way..I love them both.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Cherie,
    The layouts are gorgeous!
    Hope you survive week 2 of the holidays!
    Ngaire

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful layouts Cherie ...good luck with the remainder of the holidays..... Ive got all that to look forward too...Aghh!
    Mardi x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Cherie, I saw these LO's at scrap needs and loved them straight away. You have done an awesome job!! Love them x Janelle

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey...me again!
    Just replying to your commemts on RSS regarding my LO's.
    Go for it girl..I can't wait to see your versions of the LO's (am I making sense? lol.)
    Also..If you like any of those ribbons on my ribbon LO..let me know, I'd love to send you some!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bugger..I forgot to add...lol.
    Email me which ones you like!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome layouts Cherie! Busy holidays huh! Let me know when you get the other b/t results ok.
    Big hugs
    Lus x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Cherie
    Those LO's look terrific. Don't you just love school holidays?
    Have a good one
    Joanne

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey Cherie! What has been happening in week 2 of school holidays?
    Hope you have been having fun!

    ReplyDelete