Sunday, April 05, 2009

LOST: scrapbooking mojo....

Sadly missed
If you find it or you can spare some of your please send it over to me....

I will treat it with lots of love and care...

So with saying that I have nothing scrappy to share...


but I will share a photos of Miss Cheeky Face Velvet at the park yesterday...

I also want to wish everyone a Happy and Safe Easter and I Easter Bunny comes and brings lots of yummy chocolates to you and your family...


Till next time
Take care and love to all

Cherie xx

3 comments:

  1. Awww... look at adorable little Miss Velvet! She's growing up so fast Cherie!

    Hope you find your mojo soon... maybe the Easter bunny will bring you some?! LOL Have a wonderful Easter and stay safe!

    Sheree xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Velvet is looking so like you these days...
    I hope your MOjO comes back... it can be so irritating sometimes when it runs away ...
    Have a great safe Easter... we are going up the coast... so that should be fun... and I will talk you soon.

    Cheers
    jodi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Velvet is such a cutie Cherie.
    As you know I have lost my mojo big time since December. But have I'm pleased to say done 5 layouts over the past week.
    Of course 4 of them are from Mardi Winens fab class over at the home website.

    Hope you have had a lovely easter break.

    cheers

    Leeanne

    ReplyDelete