Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Easter and School Holidays....
The first week of the school holidays have flown by already, we filled in our time by having a play day with our cousins and Great Grandmar on Monday. Tuesday Chloe and Georgia playing badminton, it was Georgia's for the first time, she loved it. Wednesday Chloe and Georgia and 3 of their friends were girl guides for a day, Jasper had a playdate with one of his friends. Thursday I played badminton. Friday we did things around the house. Saturday can't remember...watched DVDs I think. Sunday (easter bunny came) and we went for a picnic and then went to see my Mum and Dad for a while. Monday....not much

Easter bunny is not a big deal in our house but he does does bring someting small for everyone... but only if you have been good....LOL


This photo of Velvet was on the Today Show (channel 9) Sunday Morning if you were quick enough to see it....
The photo cracks me up...she looks like she will kill anyone who come to close to HER egg...

Chloe, Georgia and I have been doing a little bit craft and doll making. below are the three dolls we made. I also managed to do a layout too as I had a lovely photo of Velvet and Mar (my grandmar, Velvets great grandmar) that I wanted to scrap... quite pleased with how it turned out....

That's all for now, its almost time to pick up Chloe from badminton.

Till next time

Cherie xx








7 comments:

  1. Happy Easter! We had a low key day here too with my parents coming up. The dollies are so cute! It is great that you and the girls have been crafting together.
    The layout of Velvet and her great grandmar is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like everyone is enjoying the school holidays so far. Love that pic of Velvet and her egg! Funny...

    Beautiful layout Cherie! Very pretty. Love those gorgeous dolls too! I'd love to make one for Madi... did you use a pattern?

    Sheree xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Cherie. Glad that you had a great Easter... we did too.. and yes I did see that photo on the morning show... and it made me giggle, but I didn't realise it was Velvet at the time.
    Love the layouts you have put up in the gallery... they are great.

    talk soon.
    Jodi

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMGOODNESS......they are just too cute!!!!!!!!
    I love those dolls....and they are stitched so beautifully...all little individuals..
    The snail pattern I made was from the Homespun magazine.... it was so easy....and he really is rather cute.
    Mardi xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Cherie.
    I have been soooo slack with commenting for some time now. I have been reading in my bloglines and being very very slack.
    Look at that photo of little Velvet - she is adorable!!
    I love those dolls and the layout is stunning!!
    Hope you and your family are well.
    Belinda
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like you found you mojo Cherie ... love that LO!

    What an awesome photo of Velvet ... that is too funny/cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous photos and fabbo LO :D Those little dolls are soooo cute!

    Krissy xx

    ReplyDelete