Saturday, March 21, 2009

March Madness....


First a few layouts to share....
The first 3 layouts were done in "cooking with Mardi" over at Kim Archers @ workshop....
And this one was done for the Twilight group over at The Boxx...

I really don't know where the time goes, Velvet has just turned 21 months, and Chloe will be 11 in 3 months time!!!! Where does the days, months and years go...
What have we been up to so far this month...
-Chloe and Georgia had a Football clinic with Essendon Football Club,
-Delivered meals on wheels,
-Kids had school photos,
-Celebrated Nana and Emily's Birthday
-Celebrated the birth of two of my dear friends babies
-Finished Tennis season
-I went to see "the golden age of couture"
-Did some scrapbooking
-Chloe and I fell in love with Edward
-Finished reading the Twilight series and started reading it again
-Watched twilight more times than I can remember
-Baked cakes, slices and Anzac biscuits
-Went out for morning with my girlfriends
-Went to Melbourne and saw Wicked (photos previous post)
-Got published in "for keeps"
-Went to Bendigo and drive more Kms than I really needed to
-Jasper started Reading recovery @ school
-Did all the usual school and home stuff
-Tried to eat healthy and exercise regularly (@6.00am most mornings)
That's all that comes to mind...

Before I go I want to thank all you girls for commenting on my layout being published in "for keeps" THANK YOU XOXO
Till next time
Take care
Cherie xx

4 comments:

  1. Wowee you've been a busy girl lately!! Lovin' those layouts of yours - glad you managed to squeeze some scrapping in amongst everything else!!

    Hope you're having a great weekend!
    Sheree xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Cherie you are one busy woman. Those LO's are beautiful. LOVE the twilight one, not usually my cup of tea (vampire books), but just finished reading the 4th & final. LOVED IT!! The LO is cool. Thanks for commenting on my blog & so sorry I haven't got here till now.
    Have a great weekend.

    Melanie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Cherie....Just popping in to say hello....and to thank you for joining me in my very first online class...loved your layouts...
    Mardi x

    ReplyDelete
  4. More fantastic layouts.... you have been busy scrapping... and living life!! LOL

    check this out: http://www.enchantedscrapbooking.com.au/store/index.php

    Yeap finally happening!!!
    Cheers
    Keep well.
    Jodi

    ReplyDelete