Thursday, February 21, 2008

Some photos of my 8 month old gorgeous girl Velvet.....
She is 7150gms (15lbs 12ozs)
65.2 cm tall
Teeth - 2
Crawling, standing and walking along furniture
This moring she has been babbling and I think she is saying Dad Dad Dad??
I have been trying to get some smiley photos of her today but she just was not in the smiley mood....the smiley ones I do have were taken yesterday.











I must say a big THANK YOU to my SIL Raquel, thanks so much for doing the filing, you are a life saver....a crawling baby and a dirty garage floor just don't mix, so again thank you xx
Must run,
Thanks for visiting,
Take care
Cherie xxooxx

7 comments:

  1. Anonymous7:42 PM

    How gorgeous does Velvet look, she is certainly growing up fast, very good photos of her as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Cherie - Velvet is just too sweet! Look at here gorgeous smile. Beautiful pics. :)
    Belinda
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. oops...look at HER...not HERE! pmsl.
    Do I make a mistake everytime I comment on someone's blog? lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Cherie,
    Love the photos. Velvet's such a cutie!
    Hope last night went well. Dissapointed I couldnt make it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving those totally adorable pics of Velvet!!! Wow 8 months already... time flies!

    Sheree xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous8:57 PM

    OMNGOSH Cherie! I can't believe how quickly the time has gone!
    Velvet is just so sweet mate!!!
    How are you doing? Sorry i've been so slack with blogvisiting and emailing :( but know that I think of you!
    Much love,
    Lus x

    ReplyDelete
  7. She is just SOOOO gorgeous... I love that age.. and I adore the tutu and tiara.. just gorgeous....8 months already.. I bet you arn't missing Clexane!!!

    Hope all is good.
    Also I have tagged you... so please pop over and visit my online home....

    Cheers
    keep well
    jodi

    ReplyDelete