Monday, February 25, 2008

"Congratulations to my gorgeous friend Belinda.....her layout is on the cover of this months "scrapbooking memories" Well done B, I am sure we will see more exciting things from you this year xx

I have been tagged by Jodi, so here goes,
Random Facts about me......
Here's the rules:

1. Once you are tagged, link back to the person who tagged you.

2. Post the RULES on your blog.

3. Post 7 weird or random facts about yourself on your blog.

4. Tag 7 people and link to them.

5. Comment on their blog to let them know they have been tagged.

Seven random facts about me....

1. I used to have a thing out bare feet!!!! I hated showing my feet so I would always would wear closed shoes......I am totally over that now, as anyone who knows me would know I own about 30 pairs of thongs, 1 in every pattern and colour available.

2. I hate spiders......I totally freak out when I see them, I have called Craig home from work lots of times just so he can kill a spider.....

3. I LOVE to Dance....I wish I could dance like the people on "So you think you can dance"

4. I Love going to the hair dressers, I have been colouring my hair ever since I was in high school, I would not even know what my natural colour is!!

5. I have two blood dissordes, ITP and APS

6. I love the colour green..

7. I hate seafood.......but I do like tuna!!

I will tag who ever would like to do this.......
And to finish off for today.....a super cute photo of my little princess.
Till next time
Cherie xxooxx



No comments:

Post a Comment