Saturday, July 28, 2007


Rockin Girl Blogger


I have been tagged by the fab Belinda to be a

(see more about it here)

Thanks B so cool.

Now I have to spread the love to 5 more rockin bloggers girls so I will tag

Briony

Julie

Ngaire

Bon

Marie

My baby girl has put on heaps of weight and now weighs 7lb 15 1/2 ozs (3.610kg) what a little piggy!!! Its all a bit sad as it just shows how quickly they grow and turn into little people. She also smiled at me for the first time this morning!!! A real smile......not a wind smile LOL. She also smiled at jasper later on too. I will try and get a photo today.

Thats all for me for now.

Take care and chat soon

Cherie xxoo






3 comments:

  1. Hey you Rockin blogger...lol.
    OMG...Mr Porky Makenzie was bigger than that when he was born...roflmao!
    Can't wait to see more pictures...
    Belinda
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. can't believe the first month has already been and gone! and the first smile too now!!!! my goodness time really does fly!
    and yes you do rock girlie!!!!!
    lus x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Cherie,

    Thanks for the tag. I'll have to check it out.
    Velvet is doing well. I'm with Belinda, Jackson was bigger than that born too! Which is scary.
    Hopefully catch up with you this week if you are home to get some more supplies. Picking up the boys photos tomorrow so cant wait!)
    Talk to you soon,
    Bri

    ReplyDelete