Sunday, August 05, 2007

PAY IT FORWARD CHALLENGE

I was lucky enough to be one of the first 3 people to leave a comment on Maries blog for the PAY IT FORWARD CHALLENGE!
I will receive a hand made gift from her......... how exicting

- it must keep going forward so ....
the first three people to comment here (who would like to be invovled in the Pay It Forward Challenge) will receive a handmade gift from me. All you have to do is keep the fun challenge going by agreeing to create three handmade gifts for three more people (with in the next 12 months)

This sounds like lots of fun and a great way to spread the love around xxxxxxxx

Georgia and me taking photos of ourselves with my mobile phone while sitting in the car waiting for Craig at the chiropractor 8.8.07

Velvet 9.8.07 (7 weeks old)

Take care and chat soon


Cherie xx

4 comments:

  1. Hey Cherie..I would LOVE a handmade gift from you!
    Does it matter if i dont get around to announcing the 'Pay it forward' challenge on my blog for a few days? I want to keep the 'love' going, but i dont want to mess up the process. Let me know.
    How is the family? Hope your all well. I think Velvet would have grown out of the outfit i brought her...lol. I'll have to go shopping again soon..lol.
    Take care..
    Love Belinda
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Cherie,

    I would love one too! I wont be able to blog about it either until later in the week as Im working.
    Catch up with you soon,
    Bri

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Cherie!!!
    What cute photos!!!!
    Velvet is growing so much!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh such cute photos! Your little girls are so sweet.
    Melx

    ReplyDelete