Thursday, July 12, 2007

Time flies...........



My baby girl is now 3 weeks old. She is the perfect baby, sleeps good and feeds good. life is good.

We had our first day out shopping on Tuesday, we went to Swan Hill. I would not of even know I had her, she just slept the whole time.......it was the other 3 monsters who kept me on my toes. We did manage to get what we wanted, luckily (school pants for the girls)



No other news at the moment.



Till next time, take care



Love Cherie xx



Velvet 17 days old

Velvet and her Daddy

4 comments:

  1. OMG three weeks already ... next it will be 3 months and before you know it 3 years ... sad heh!!
    Enjoy those precious baby days ... Velvet is just gorgeous!
    Take care, Julie :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Cherie...
    It's so great to hear things are going so well.
    What a good girl you are Velvet!
    your a brave lady going out shopping, in school holidays with 4 children...you need a medal! lol.
    Velvet is just adorable..gee they grow too quick!
    I still have a pressie to send off. I am soooo slack. I will send it off next week.
    Luv B
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Cherie,
    Was just blog hopping and had to say congratulations and little Velvet (love that name) is GORGEOUS!!!

    Kellie

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! That has gone so quickly!
    I love the photos of Velvet especially the one of Craig and her!
    I hope everyone is well!

    ReplyDelete