Tuesday, June 19, 2007



"Happy Birthday Chloe"




My eldest DD Chloe is 9 today !!!!!!



I can't believe she is 9.......times goes by to quickly.......she is growing up so fast and turning in to a young lady.



This layout is done from a online free class of Kim Archers, I love how it has turned out, it is about Chloe, Almost 9.......




All those years ago I would never of imagined that in 9 years time I would be 2 days away from having baby number 4!!!!! I was most likely thinking I am never doing this again!!!!!!


I also must wish my SIL Raquel a happy birthday too.

This will be my last post until I am home from hospital, Tuesday or Wednesday next week.

Thanks to those girls who have sent me good luck emails and messages, it means a lot to me.

Take care all and chat soon
Cherie xx

PS. Bri, I hope Ned is on the improve

3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday, Chloe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Chloe!!!

    Wishing you all the best with a safe delivery of your family's new addition. Very exciting. looking forward to the introduction!!!

    JULIE C x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Cherie
    Hope Chloe had a great day. Thankyou for your birthday wishers, i had a good day at work nothing to stressful.
    Cant wait to catch up with my new neice or nephew. See you then. Take care,
    love Raquel xoxo

    ReplyDelete