Wednesday, June 20, 2007

{{{{Finally I am a published scrapbooker !!!!!!}}}}







Last night I had a phone call from a friend saying congratulations on becoming a published scrapbooker!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have a layout in this months scrapbooking memories (Vol 9 No 1 page33) woo hoo, I know its not as exciting as a new baby or being on the cover of scrapbook creations (like mardi..........you go girl) but I am very excited and wanted to share it with you all.

The layout was accepted at least 8 months ago but never made it to publication so I just forgot all about it, I got the mag in the mail yesterday but did not look at it as I was keeping it to read in hospital, but when I got the phone call I just had to look.........

That's all for now,

Will be in touch with more exciting news very soon.

Cherie xx

PS. Thanks to all who have already sent me email and message congrats on the publication xx



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. Congratulations Cherie!
    That is the LO I saw you package up to sned and I remember asking ages ago gow you went but I had completely forgot about recently (sounds like you did too lol)

    Hope Chloe had a great birthday yesterday. All the best for tomorrow. I'll have my phone with me all day......waiting for the news. Hope the kids (and you and Craig) get some sleep tonight. Probably not with all the excitement.

    Hope Jaspers better. Ned's comming good. Fighting with Jackson at the present. SO he'll be fine.

    Catch up soon to meet the new addition.

    Love Bri

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woohoo!!!!! Cherie!!!!! I hope it's the first of many!!! Congratulations!!! It's a great lo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. me again!!! I've just got Ngaire's blog opened and have read that tomorrow you will be having your baby. I hope you get to see this before you go to Bendigo. My prayers will be with you for a safe delivery. {hugs}

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks absolutley fabulous Cheris..Im sure its the start of many more to come...

    ....any news yet??
    Mardi x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratultions Cherie ... Great LO!
    Look forward to seeing many more.
    Thinking of you today!
    JULIE C :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats gorgeous girl! That's AWESOME!!! ANd happy belated birthday to Chole! Just checking in.....
    Love Lus x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great layout!! Looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete