Wednesday, March 28, 2007

*****Early Easter Wishes*****


As I am so hopeless at updating this blog, I thought I better wish everyone a Happy Easter while I have time........


Jasper had his last day at kinder for this term today, they had a little Easter party then walked up and down the main street (parents helped too) and gave all the shop workers Easter badges, its a bit of a tradition at our kinder and a little way to say thanks for the donations etc that the kinder receives during the year.


Below is photo of Jap in his Easter hat.........





















I am going along fine, I will be 26 weeks on Friday. I have another OB appointment next Tuesday then some time soon after that I will go for another scan and also a sugar test. I am hoping to go for the ultrasound during the school holidays so I can take Chloe and Georgia with us as they would love to be there and see the baby on the scan. Jasper was with us at the last scan and they girls were disappointed they missed.


We are off to "Walking with dinosaurs" tomorrow night. The kids are very very excited, we may also visit the Aquarium while we are in Melbourne, its been a while since we have been there and the kids always enjoy it.


Well that's all for me,


I hope you all have a Safe and Happy Easter


Take care and talk soon


Love Cherie xxoo


PS. Still trying to get my mojo back.... but I did manage to get 1 layout done.....(sorry about the photo quality, its overcast here today so I had to take the photo inside with a flash)


5 comments:

  1. Happy Easter Cherie!!! I hope you and your family have a great break.
    Love the layout!
    What a lovely thing for the kinder to do for the people in the shops!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aaaaaawww ... how cute is your little man in his Easter hat. Happy Easter to you and your family too.
    Glad all is going well with your pregnancy, good luck with your appt etc.
    Great LO!
    Julie :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooooops ... forgot to mention ....
    Have a great time at WWD - we went when it was on in Sydney. My little man thought it was awesome. Must admit, i was pretty impressed by how well it was all done too.
    You may have seen on my previous post i mentioned that they said no cameras, but lots of people took pics anyway.
    HAVE FUN,
    JULIE :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW, 26 weeks! how quick has that gone! Loving your LO and that photo of jasper in his easter hat is just adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ...and a Happy Easter to you too Cherie!!
    Its so great to hear things are going well.... I hope the girls get to see your scan...that would be so special for them... and it is wonderful to see you sharing a layout...see...you still have mojo...it was just hiding...
    Mardi x

    ReplyDelete