Friday, March 09, 2007

Another quick one!!!!!


I am 23 weeks today.............


Everything went well at my OB appointment, baby is doing really good, correct size for age etc......my blood results were really good, my platelet levels are up to 150 which is considered low normal which is great............


Had a really good time at Echuca on our girls weekend. We ate LOTS and LOTS and relaxed and just took it easy...........Sunday we had a lunch cruise on a paddle steamer, which was very very nice.................I have not been on a paddle steamer for ages as I am to scared to take the kids on one just in case someone falls in the river.................to stressful for me!!!!!!!!!!!!



Wednesday night we had our presentation night at little aths. Our president and vice president left town during the Christmas holidays but were coming back for the presentation but due to one of there children being ill myself (treasurer) and the secretary had to stumble our way through presenting the trophies...........thank goodness we only have a small club and there was not that many............ the only thing was my DD Georgia and the secretary's DD both got a major trophies................ Luckily we do not have the final say in who gets these................


Below is a photo of Georgia (bad photo..........check out the missing teeth, the tooth fairy has been busy at our house LOL) with her trophies and ribbons, taken the next day before school as DH had to leave during the presentations so we missed getting photos........



Thats all I can think of at the moment,


I did scrapbook a layout today but have not quite finished but I will upload when its done..........


Take care and talk soon
Cherie xxx

5 comments:

  1. glad to hear everything is going well!
    can't wait to see your LO!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so happy to hear that everything is going well with you and bubs.
    Sounds like you had a great weekend too.
    Look forward to seeing your LO. I wish i could get my butt into gear to scrap..grrrrr!!
    Luv Belinda
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cherie it is good to hear that everything is going well!!!
    Your weekend in Echuca sounded wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad to hear things are travelling nicely with your little bundle and that you are well too!
    Any pics to share of your girls weekend away ?? ... sounds like it was fun ... don't you just love those weekends.
    Talk soon, JULIE

    ReplyDelete
  5. Im thrilled to hear everything went well at your appointment Cherie...thats fabulous.
    ...and the Echuca weekend sounds wonderful, relaxing and just what you needed....Im looking forward to seeing your layouts...
    Mardi x

    ReplyDelete