Saturday, April 21, 2007

I am such a bad blogger... but it is not all my fault!!! My computer is playing up really badly...grrrr...It is in need of a service or something, it is really slow......its driving me insane, I just can't find the time to get it fixed.

It had been such a long time since my last post I can hardly remember what we have been up to but I will do a quick run down.


Went to "walking with dinosaurs" which was fantastic, the kids loved it, well worth the money.


Easter and the school holidays came and went very quickly. Chloe and Jasper had 2 nights sleep over at my mums and Georgia and I had a night sleep over with my Gran....she loved having us there so she could fuss over someone. Georgia also had a sleep over at her friends house.


Had a OB appointment and a scan at 28 weeks and all the results were good. Still doing my daily injections which I will continue until 36??? weeks.


Had a glucose and blood test, have not heard the results but take it as been good as I would of heard other wise.


Been delivering "meals on wheels" all this week, (my little bit of community volunteer work)


DH Craig has been really busy at work, he has been away for 2 days of training with Holden then had 2 gas conversion jobs this week (which he starts at 4am in the morning so he can get as much done as he can before any other jobs arrive) and today he is relocating a car back to Melbourne so in the past week the kids and I hardly even seen him, hopefully tomorrow he can have a day at home and a bit of a rest.


I have done a little bit of scrapping, all the below layouts are done with TLC products.



















DD Chloe went to her first Disco last night!!! she was very very excited, there has been disco before but I did not think it necessary for children of her age to go but now that she is almost 9 and in grade 3 I said she could go, below are pics of her ready to go..


























Well that's all I can think of at the moment and my baby is kicking up a storm so I need to get up and walk around a bit before it breaks my ribs!!!!


Take care and talk soon


Love


Cherie xxooxx

5 comments:

  1. Glad you've enjoyed your school hols and please to hear all is going well with your bub!
    Hope your daughter enjoyed her disco ... just the start of growing up ... scary heh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the layouts!
    Chloe looks very funky in her discoe outfit! Did she have a good time?
    My mum and dad deliver meals on wheels and they love doing it!
    Good to hear bub is going well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg i can't believe you're 28 weeks, it has gone so fast!
    also as always loving your LO's! i bet chloe had a great time at her disco!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMGosh 28 weeks. That's fantastic Cherie, and so happy that all your test results are good.
    It's hard seeing our kiddies growing up isn't it. Josh will be 9 soon, and he's not my baby anymore LOL.
    Have a great week, and rest.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cherie...its lovely to read a big catchup on all your news....it sounds as though everything is going along nicely...busy though.
    ...and its great top see you have found some time to do some layouts.... cute little bag ect too...
    Mardi x

    ReplyDelete