Wednesday, February 28, 2007

I am still here..........



Hi all,



Just letting you know I am still alive and well, just being a really bad blogger and not updating.....



The hot humid weather is driving me insane........I am so tired and have no energy at all.........bring on winter.............



I am going away for a girls weekend this weekend to Echuca and then on Tuesday I have an OB appointment so I will do an update after that.



Also better say "happy birthday" to my darling hubby Craig, I love you xxx and thank you so much for the beautiful wedding anniversary (13 years) present, I love it........ (pic below)


















Take care and talk soon

Cherie

6 comments:

  1. hi matey!
    happy belated birthday to craig and congrats on 13 years you guys!!!!
    glad all is going well :)
    much love,
    lus x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your anniversary. Happy birthday to Craig too. You're a lucky girl to get that beautiful bracelet. Just gorgeous.
    Hope you have a great weekend with the girls this weekend. Hopefully the weather is'nt to hot.
    talk to you soon,
    Bri

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that bracelet ... lucky girl!
    Or should i say that you husband is lucky (as they all are) to have such wonderful wife!
    Hope you are keeping well.
    Cheers,
    JULIE C x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cherie...that is a beautiful bracelet...what a sweetie you have..and happy birthday to him too.

    Best of luck with your OB appointment...and enjoy your scrapping weekend.

    Please dont wish Winter upon us too quick...I hate it!!!...LOL

    Mardi x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad to gear that everything is going fine Cherie.
    Happy Brithday to your hubby and happy anniversary to you both!
    What a lucky girl you are....and what a fantastic hubby Craig is.
    Hope the kids are all well.
    Have a great scrapping weekend...I wish it was me there too!! lol
    Luv Belinda
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Cherie,
    Yes...we still have no hot water! 5 weeks today actually since I had a hot shower here.
    Hope your scan went well today,
    Talk to you soon,
    Bri

    ReplyDelete