Saturday, February 03, 2007

I have some news.................

I know a lot of you already know this but ..............

I am pregnant again!!! I have just gone 18 weeks.

It is all a bit stressful due to this other blood thing I have been diagnosed with, it is called Antiphospholipid Antibody Syndrome (APS). In short it causes blood clots, which is the why we lost the last baby. (there were blood clots in the placenta which starved the baby)
I have been on daily injections of blood thinners and aspirin since week 6 in the hope that it will stop blood clots forming. A symptom of this disorder is low platelet which I was diagnosed with earlier last year.
I had a scan yesterday and all seems to be going fine, it is a high risk pregnancy due to the APS so we are keeping our fingers crossed that it all will go well, we are just taking it day by day.

Here are some scan photos, the quality is really bad as the baby was being very uncooperative and kept moving. We know the sex of the baby but are keeping it quite.





















School has gone back and the girls are very happy back spending time with their friends.......







Ready to catch the bus






















No more photos please Mum....









Say Cheese Georgia.....................




Jasper is all ready to start kinder on Monday, he has been counting down the days.........only 2 more sleeps!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just had to add this photo, Jasper got dressed himself dressed and he had his top on back the front, Craig is helping him turn it round.........Just look at his cheeky face............

Well thats about all I know for now,

Bri, I have not forgotten the tag, I will add it on later today............

Take care and talk soon

Cherie xx

7 comments:

  1. Cherie... Im so pleased things are going well...18 weeks..OMG that has gone so fast....and they are fabulous scan pictures....I can never believe how clear they are these days.
    The kids look gorgeous all dressed for school...and Jasper is such s cutie.
    Take care...
    Mardi x

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI lovely :)
    Sorry its been so long since we touched base last - so glad to hear all is going well though. You know I always think of you! Those scans are just gorgeous! Ours were never that clear! Hope Jasper goes well on Monday too matey - will be thinking of you especially then :) And those photos of the kids in the mud btw are FABULOUS! Love them all :)
    Well much love to you and all the family!
    Lus x

    ReplyDelete
  3. GREAT PICS!!!
    and congrats, I hope all goes well with the bubba :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Cherie,
    So glad everything went well Friday. Was thinking of you. Im tipping a boy too........
    Hope Jasper enjoys tomorrow. I think he did a great job dressing himself. Does that t shirt have the writing on the back too? If so he did an EXCELLENT job!!lol
    Will catch up soon. I look forward to that scrap night too,
    Bri

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cherie you kids look so cute going off to school! Love that photo of Jasper! I hope tomorrow goes well and he doesnt miss you too much.
    Good to hear that things are going well! Thankyou for sharing the Ultrtasound pics.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations!! Thinking positive thoughts for you and your family for a healthy pregnancy and safe arrival of your precious addition. Love the scan pics too.
    I'll be different and choose pink!
    Take care,
    JULIE C x

    ReplyDelete
  7. congrats on your bubby news cherie...
    how did jasper go at kinder?

    ReplyDelete