Sunday, January 28, 2007

***WE ARE HOME***

We are back from our few days away. We have been over to South Australia to Mount Gambier............Sorry Riverland girls we did not make it up to see you......xx

Had a lovely time and did all the touristy things, went to all the sink holes and caves, the blue lake and then went to Naracoorte for a day to the caves there. The kids loved going down in all the caves, my legs muscles were so sore from all the steps and ramps and also because I wore sneakers not my faithful thong that I live in! I am such a thong girl, I have about 20 pair in all colours and styles.

Only 3 more sleeps till school starts again, Chloe will be in grade 3 and Georgia will be in grade 1. Jasper starts kinder next Monday, he is counting down the sleeps.

I have a few appointments coming up next week and I will let you know the results when I get them............................................



This cute little clip is for my DS Jasper, he just watches it over and over again, so Jappy this is for you xxxx




Me having a rest!!! The kids exploring the sinkhole garden.













Kids on a beach at Nelson












Naracoorte Caves, which I must say was fantastic, I would recommend it to anyone, we all had a great time, a great family activity.
Well thats all for now, I will update next week.
Take care
Cherie xxxx

6 comments:

  1. Cherie you all look like you had a great time!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for the muppets footage
    I showed lauchie and he LOVED it too....and i must admit I did too....lol...
    Looks like you had a great time away

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you had a great holiday. Pitty you didn't venture this way...lol!
    OMG...i have photos in the sinkhole garden (didnt know thats what it was called till now.roflol) from camp in primary school. I just had a flood of memories come back!
    Hope your feeling well..
    Luv Belinda
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lucky you ... sounds like great holiday!! Hope to venture that way one day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Cherie...glad you had a lovely time away....Im a South East girl...so I know all those spots very well.
    I hope your tests all go well...and I will be watching this space for news.
    Hope to catch up some time in the near future...I can feel a scrapping day coming on...and I know Allie in Mildura is keen too. (as are the Riverland girls)
    Mardi xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Cherie,
    Hope the girls have settled back into school, and Jasper enjoys Monday at Kinder. All the best for your tests today, and I 'll talk to you soon,
    Take care,
    Bri

    ReplyDelete