Monday, January 08, 2007

****Im BACK...............****

Sorry to take so long, thanks Donna for giving me a hurry up LOL........xx

I hope you all have had a fantastic Christmas and New Year.

We did, there has been lots going on here in the last month or so but rather than try to remember all of it I will post a few photo random photos of what we have been up too.

Jasper Learning to float on his back at VICSWIM
Georgia freezing after her swimming lesson....
Chloe looking cold!!!!
Jasper and I posing for the camera!!!
My Sister in Law Lauren and myself kicking back
Jasper blowing a big praying mantis!!!!
My Grandmar Mary xxx
My CJ entry in Marlenes CJ........
CJ entry
A LO made from a Zina kit which the lovely Mardi sent to me......Thanks Mardi xx you rock.....



Well thanks about enough for today...........I will update more as I have more news but I just need more time.

Till then, take care and talk soon

Cherie xx

7 comments:

  1. great pics, looks like you've been enjoying the holidays :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great to see your back online!! Its a bit sad though I have to keep checking when your only 1 house away!lol. Love the layout. Hope the kids enjoyed swimming. Was the instructor this year Ben Walklate? Just looked like him. Will have to catch up soon. Love the new blog LO too!
    Bri

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome Back!!
    Looks like you are enjoying the holidays.
    Great LO!
    Happy New Year to you and your family.
    Cheers,
    JULIE C x

    ReplyDelete
  4. hello lovely! glad to hear you all had a lovely happy safe holiday season!
    love your cj entry and that kit lo is so much fun! mardi is soooo sweet :)
    Lots of love to you all....i'd love an update too!!!
    thinking of ya,
    lus x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Cherie,
    glad to see your blogging again!
    great photo's,
    hope you are well xx
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Cherie!
    Welcome back to Blogland! your makeover looks great!
    Gald to hear you are enjoying the holidays!
    Gorgeous layouts too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooohhh...Cherie....the Zina layout id just gorgeous.,..hes a very sool evil kinevil...lol
    Im so pleased that you likes it...and the products were funky werent they.
    Mardi x

    ReplyDelete