Saturday, December 02, 2006

*****Silly Season*****

Well it is now December and I have not blogged for ages, things are just very busy around here and I am finding it hard to find time to sit down and do this as much as I would like too, so I am going to make this my last blog until the New Year.

Please still pop in and say hi or drop me a email anytime, I will still be poping in to all your blogs for a look.

I will wish you all a very Safe and Happy Christmas and all the Best for 2007 may it be happy and prosperous.

Take care and talk soon

Cherie xx



6 comments:

  1. Cherie...I completley understand...I will still be in touch...and I owe you an email too...sorry its taking me awwhile to get to it.
    Parcel is coming together too.
    Love the christmas photos of the kids...juts beautiful.
    Mardi x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cherie these are gorgeous photos! Will definetly drop you an email to say hi!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous10:06 PM

    Hi Cherie ... I am so disorganised this year. I think this is the 'silliest' silly season ever for me.
    Love the pics of "santa's Little Helpers" ... VERY CUTE!!
    Have a great Chrissy.
    Cheers,
    JULIE C x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous8:21 AM

    Hi Cherie,
    Thank's for yesterdays workshop. I really enjoyed it.When Ned gets up Im planning to take a Santa hat photo to but on my LO. Thanks for the stickers that were under my door too. Will drop in sometime this week with some money,
    Bri

    ReplyDelete
  5. Take really good care of yourself lovely Cherie and hope you have a lovely holiday period with your fam!
    Lus x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know where you are coming from Cherie....hope you and your family have a wonderful Chrissy.
    What three adorable children you have....they are so beautiful!
    Chat soon...
    Belinda
    xxx

    ReplyDelete