Sunday, February 08, 2009

TOP GEAR LIVE WAS UNREAL........................

Action packed with fireworks, fast cars, stunt drivers, more fireworks, lots of laughs, burning rubber, drifting, motorbike stunts, car football, Jeremy Clarkson..too funny, Richard Hammond...very sweet with puppy dog eyes, Steve Pizzati...top gear Australia's host and of course THE STIG!!!! who only made one appearance at the end which was a bit of a disappointment...

We did get up close to the action as Jeremy came up into the audience and sat in the 2 empty seats in front of us....

Craig and I waiting for the show to start..
Did not take any photos during the show as the security was very strict on people taking photos during the show!!!!

Craig enjoying a Krispy Kreme Doughnut and a coke while waiting for our fright back to Melbourne

On a bit more serious note my heart goes out to all Victorian who have lost their homes or loved ones over the last few days....
46.1 was the top temp here at Charlton and the wind was just unbelievable. We had to stop twice on the way home from Melbourne due to the dust being that bad that we were unable to see a meter ahead of us, I was very happy to arrive home safe and sound to my kids...
My sister had to be evacuated last night from their home in Bendigo.... they are safe and were back in their house before lunch today but there were other people in that area who were not so lucky...
Must run as we are expecting power outages this afternoon...
Stay safe
Cherie xx

4 comments:

  1. I am glad you had a great time at Top Gear! Richard Hammond is so hot!!

    I hope your sister is ok!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad your sister was able to return home ok. I've been watching the news updates all day... so scary...

    Great to hear you had such a good time at Top Gear!

    Take care,
    Sheree xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I completely forgot to ask you about Top Gear when I saw you today! Sounds like you had a great time
    Bri xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. as i read this my hubby is sitting beside me on his PC watching an episode of topgear that he downloaded. men and their cars!!!! haha

    xxx K

    ReplyDelete