Monday, February 02, 2009

Lunch in Melbourne and First Day Back at School...
On Sunday we had lunch in Melbourne as it was Craig's Aunty's Surprise 60th birthday party... The lunch was simply delish... above is my SIL Raquel and I at lunch.... (i look 1/2 pissed...but Im not)....

Craig helping Jasper eat his Chocolate Pizza.....yummmmm

Miss Velvet eating ice cream...

Craig driving...

Miss Velvet.... as soon as she sees the camera she smiles and points...even if we are driving along...

Me in the car on the way to Melb..

Look at the Gorgeous Girl, Chloe..She is growing up so quickly...



EXCITING......



First day back @ school photos...

Chloe.....



Jasper...

Georgia...

It is marginal cooler here today...thank goodness,

It has taken that long to add those photo that I have run out of time.....


Craig and I are off to see "top gear" live in Sydney this Friday...
Anyone else going????


Must run,
Take cares
Cherie xxxx

3 comments:

  1. The kids look so happy to go back to school!
    I hope you have a great time at Top Gear!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos of your trip to Melbourne. Chocolate pizza? Ive never seen that before but would love to try it!
    Kids look happy to be back at school, Jasper looks very smart in the new uniform. (I think I like the blue better than the grey)
    Saw Kylie last night. I still have her CJ and Tracey's. I just havent done anything with this stupid hot weather I cant get motivated!
    Was going to message you yesterday I was down the street at the notice board and saw you had 2 pink tickets. What happened? Or did you get extras. Chloe would be devastated if you were'nt going!
    Catch up with you soon,
    Bri xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous3:20 PM

    Hi Cherie, love your blog, congrats on the publication, Tiff :o)

    ReplyDelete