Thursday, January 31, 2008

Why does your camera bettery always run out at the MOST important time!!!
Yes, just as we were doing the first day of school photos the battery died!!! so I said "Chloe, run and get your camera" and of course hers had a flat bettery too......so I got out the old, old betsa and quickly snapped some photos, they arn't great but at least there is some.


Jasper pulling a silly face....

Arriving home (don't ask why Georgia is carring jasper bag)



How was your first day Jasper? Boring....we had to sit on the mat for a long time and do what the teacher said and it went for ages.....do I have to go back tomorrow????


While everyone was at school I scrapped!!!!!
Edited : Just noticed I spelled Adelaide wrong......must fix it!!

Velvet and I enjoying our time at home....
Sorry to be short and sweet but school is almost finished and I must do a few job before they all get home.
Till next time,
Take care and chat soon
Cherie xxxx

3 comments:

  1. Don't ya hate it when your battery dies at the most inconvient moment?! At least you did have a backup camera and managed to get a few pics!
    LOL at Jasper's reflections on his first day!
    Your layout looks great! Good on you for getting some scrapping time in!
    Sheree xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pics...lucky for that back up camera!
    OMG...you scrapped! I LOVE it too! WOW...very 'arty' looks awesome!
    Seeing Velvet there with her beautiful smile makes me want to give her a BIG cuddle...and to think..i 'nearly' got to too..:( lol
    Enjoy your weekend!
    Belinda
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL Jasper! Love the pics!!!
    It is good to see some of your scrapping!

    ReplyDelete