Tuesday, January 01, 2008

******Happy New Year******
Just doing a photo update of our Christmas celebrations,
Hope every ones Christmas and New Year was as much fun as ours was.
The photos below are from the past few weeks and are in no order,
Jasper and Velvet

Myself, Velvet, Hayley (SIL), Isabel, Georgia and Chloe. The girls are opening some presents Christmas day.
Chloe and Georgia with Great Grandma Isabel.
Velvet on her rocking horse that she got from Santa.
Velvet and Georgia. Georgia is listening to her MP3
Chloe
Chloe and Georgia in background on trampoline.
Chloe and Nana
Nana (my Mum) and all her grandkids.
Pop and Velvet
Velvet (check out the felt flower, got a bit addicted to making them after doing Kim Archers Christmas Spectacular )
Georgia, My dad, Velvet, Jasper and me....on my birthday looking excited about turning 35!!! not!!!
Velvet





Chloe outside reading after her last day of school for the year.
Georgia
Jasper




And last my Favourite Christmas Photo......Chloe and Velvet
I want to wish everyone a safe, happy and healthy 2008,
may the new year bring you all what you hope, dream and wish for.
Love to all
Cherie xx


Edited: 7.01.08 added these for Belinda :-)
This is a layout I did @ scrap therapy, Belinda was the teacher...






Our Little Princess, trying very hard to scrap but I have no mojo........







This Layout is scraplifed from Belindas "Chrissy" layout.....Thanks for the insperation B xx
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

  1. HAPPY NEW YEAR CHERIE!!! What a fantastic group of photos! OMG...Velvet just gets more adorable every time I see her!!

    Wishing you and your beautiful family every happiness for 2008!

    Sheree xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh gorgeous photos Cherie.... you have beautiful kids.

    I wish you all the very best for 2008... lets hope its a damn good one...
    Mardi xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year Cherie!
    The photos are fantastic. Thanks for sharing them :) Chloe looks reallly grown up in the one near the trampoline with her glasses on!
    All the best for you and your lovely family in 2008.
    Bri xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy New Year Cherie!!!! Your photos are just so gorgeous!
    I hope that you and your family have a great 2008!

    ReplyDelete
  5. HAPPY NEW YEAR CHERIE!

    I looked at this blog post and thought that I commented....grrr! lol

    I LOVE the pictures of your Chrissy...looks like you had a great time! LOVE Velvets horse! :)

    I am SO excited to see you soon, I get butterflies just thinking about it!

    Now the layout pics haven't loaded, and I did check back the other day but couldn't see a new post...I didn't stop and think that you may have just added them! der! lol

    I'll go and see if this slow connection will load the last pics this time.

    Belinda
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG...I LOVE your layouts!

    I am so thrilled that I've inspired you to scrap!

    It's such a pitty that we coudn't have a scrap when you come here to visit!

    See you soon...hehe!

    Belinda
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great Pics Cherie!

    Velvet is just adorable.

    Take Care,
    Shelley
    www.scrapbooking4less.com.au
    Check out our Forum!

    ReplyDelete