Monday, September 24, 2007

School Holidays.......................

I am so glad it is school holidays at last................everyone was getting a bit tired and cranky.

Chloe had a fantastic time at camp, took lots of photos and they were quite good.(i won't add them here as they have other kids in)

Georgia went rock climbing with one of her friends last weekend and had a fantastic time but now of course Chloe and Jap want to go and have a go at it.

Jasper is all excited about see "Thomas and friends" live on stage at voda phone arena. Craig is taking him while me and the girls go shopping!!!!

Velvet is real good, still sleeping 8 -10 hours at night. Can't believe she is 3 months old already!

I am fine, going for an appointment with my heamo on Thursday. I had a blood test last week and my platelet levels have dropped down to 64 (they were 220 in hospital when I had velvet), not sure what will happen, 64 is not dangerously low but still very below normal levels which is 150 - 300

Below is a layout I did in Belinda's online class at "scrap therapy". I really love the way it has turned out. I used a TLC hot fudge kit and the photo was taken by myself on my phone while Georgia and I were sitting in the car.
Thanks Belinda the class was fantastic, you did a great job, all that worry for nothing....

That's all I have time to write at the moment, everyone is dying for lunch because the clock has struck 12.00 (they have to wait till 1.00 at school)

Till next time stay safe and take care

Love Cherie xxxx











6 comments:

  1. Thomas and shopping...sounds fun.
    Cherie, your layout is perfect...i love it. Thanks for all of your support too..your a gem!
    Velvet is so adorable...she is growing up way too fast!
    Belinda
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Cherie.. good luck with your appointment....I hope you get good news.. and I love your layout...I wish I had been around to do Belindas class too...
    Enjoy the holidays with the kids...
    Mardi xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous5:16 PM

    Hi Cherie,
    I hope you get on ok at the Doctor's. Im sure Jasper will love Thomas. We did think about going but too much on here atm. Love the photos of the kids, they are gorgeous. What a great photo the camera takes! Love your LO too!
    Talk to you soon,
    Bri

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Cherie! Little Velvet is totally gorgeous!!! How did you get her to sleep 8-10 hours a night - that's unbelievable!! Madi only sleeps 4 hours in a row if I'm lucky..... I can't remember what it's like to get a good night's sleep!

    Hope your appointment goes well....

    Sheree xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey there! Good to hear you are having a great time being on holidays. Last term did get a bit long and tiring towards the end and it was time for a break.
    Gorgeous layout!
    And how cute is Velvet! She is getting so big!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Cherie,

    The layout you did in Belinda's class looks wonderful - and I've heard nothing but fantastic reports about the class! It sounds like everyone had a ball.

    Your photographs of little Velvet are beautiful too...what a sweet little person you have there.

    Good luck at the doctors too :-)

    Megan xx

    ReplyDelete