Monday, October 23, 2006

Yet another week has gone by............

Last week has flown by in a blur of activities.
Playgroup, Dancing, Little Aths, Scrapbooking, Getting items ready to put in the show, Blood tests, hair cuts, a massages and helping do catering at the school for their 40th reunion...............

Then the high light of the week for the kids was the local SHOW......
They all made some items to put in different sections and luckily enough they all won something.
Chloe won 3rd prize for 3 iced biscuits, a 3rd for her birthday card and a 1st for her scrapbook page………
Georgia won 2nd prize for the jewellery box she made…………
Jasper won a 2nd for the robot man made from tins…………….

I went really well with the items I put in as well.
I won a 1st prize for a scrapbookpage, a 1st and 2nd for off the page items, and a 1st for a decorated Christmas item.
I also got 2 1st’s and 3 2nd’s for some of my photos.



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Some of the photos that won prizes



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

All prize winning entries



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Jaspers robot man




Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Georgia'a Jewelery box and top of Chloes scrap page


This week Chloe is starting basketball, I hope she enjoys it more than she has the little aths!!!!!!! She is quite good at little aths especially running but there is just no motivation there, she just does not want to do it, so she just does not try, and all we here is how much she hates it……….. Luckily we have not paid the little aths fees yet!!!!
Georgia really enjoys little aths and Jasper has also started this year and he LOVES it. He was so funny last week when he had his first running race, he had no idea that you have to run and try to win, he though that you just run along with everyone else, but he soon got the idea he went as fast as he could and won the next race!!! I think he will be a good runner like Chloe.


2 more weeks of dancing then the concert, the girls love the concert, they love getting their hair and make up done and all the costume changes, not much fun for me though as this year they are in different groups, so when 1 is dancing the other will be getting changed ready for the next dance so I don’t think I will get to see much of the concert at all but hopefully someone will record it.

I had another blood test last week to check platelet levels and they were 63 which is about the same is last time which means they are stable, low but stable. I still do not know any more on the other blood issue but I will deal with that if and when I need to.

I have booked our accommodation for my weekend in SA at the “Riverland Scrapbooking Workshop” Can’t wait to catch up will all the girls, it will be fantastic……………..


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

This is a LO I did for a challenge, the challenge was to use, someting yellow and soome chipboard...........



Can’t think of much more at this moment.

Take care and Talk soon

Cherie xx

4 comments:

  1. Cherie congratulations on the prizes at the local show! your items are lovely. I would love to see your btp item irl!We must organise to catch up soon before swimming lessons finish!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow..Cherie...it sounds like you all did very well at the show and your items are just beautiful. Im so excited about meeing you....its coming up really quickly now..
    Woo Hoo
    Mardi x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Cherie,
    You all did very well at the show!!
    I must admit I didnt get much of a chance to look in the pavillion so I didnt see any of your work. Hope you have had a good week. Enjoy your weekend
    Bri.
    PS. Got you list of kits for classes. Have a couple Im keen on. Will catch up soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Cherie .... would you mind emailing me...winens5@bigpond.com and Ill send Belinda's number.... Im looking forward to meeting you too....and thankyou so much for popping into my Blog..
    Mardi x

    ReplyDelete