Friday, October 13, 2006

**{Another Busy Week}**

I am quite tired as I have had a stressful day, but I just wanted to do a quick update on our week.

Monday : We all went to the dentist for check-ups. Jasper, Georgia and Craig's teeth were good, Mine were ok other than the filling that fell out during the previous week which needs to be replaced with a $1300 crown... Oh well it needs to be done and hopefully our health cover will pay for a % of it !!!!!!!
Now poor Chloe has always had heaps of trouble with her teeth so we never know what to expect when we take her for a check up but this time everything was fine, nothing needed to be done but she did a referal to the orthadontist, so I have already made an appointment and she will have her first check up with him at the end of this month.

Tuesday: My baby boy Jasper turned 4. He had a quite morning then in the afternoon we had a small party with a dear friend of mine and her children at her house. It was a fairly quite day but because he had been up since 6am he was in bed at 6.30pm, poor boy the excitment of it was just to much for him....

Wednesday : In the morning Jasper had a birthday party with a few of this friends. It was a nice little group of boys, they all played really well and had a great time.
In the afternoon I had the scrapbooking birthday party, it all went off really well, all the girls (there were 10 of them) were great, they all enjoyed it and want me to do more kids classes with them.

Thursday : Shopping, cleaning and a bit of scrapbooking. Finished a LO for a CJ that I organised with 8 girls in my scrapbooking group. The CJ I had this month is titled "fashin Disasters" my LO is below (the colours did not scan very good, the arrows are really bright pink, not that yuckky pale colour)

Friday : Moved around the girls rooms, they love it when I move their bed from one spot to another, they think it's like getting a new bedroom..

Got a call (at last) from my Dr. in Bendigo with the results from the blood tests I had done in melbourne 3 weeks ago, the results were not good but at least I have some idea of why somethings have happened, I don't want to go into detail at this moment as I am not 100% sure what I am going to do, I need to speak to my Dr and my Ob more, I still really have not got my head around it. The result was sort of what I was hoping for as it gives me answers but at the same time it is not nice to be dignosed with this condition. I will let you all know what it is when I can actually explain it, at the moment I only know half the facts..... I still have the problem with the low platelets but this is something else!!!

The other LO is one I did during the week, sorry its a bad photo but you get the idea.

Will post some birthday photo's at a later date, I am to tired to fight with mr blogger now..............

Take care and talk soon
Cherie xx







6 comments:

  1. Cherie, my firend, sorry to hear it was not good news at the docs. You know I am here for you - if you just want to chat, just pick up the phone :)
    Happy belated birthday to Jasper too!
    Love the fashion disaster!!!
    Lus x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Phew Cherie! I am tired just reading this post!
    As a person who was growing up in the 80's I am most certainly gratefull they are over. But then lately I have been seeing kids down the street wearing stuff that is similar to what I used to wear!Scary stuff!
    Gorgeous layouts too.
    Hope you health is ok. We must organise to catch up soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Cherie ...lots of things to comment on...Love your layouts..I adore your handwriting and doodling...it always looks so confidently applied..I love it.
    Happy birthday to your darling boy.
    Im not sure if your blood results were entirely good or bad...but I hope you get a full explanation and understanding soon...Im thinking of you.
    Finally...your fashion disaster...WOW!...I think you win the prize...that is very obviously fancy dress and its gorgeous.....the 80's were such horrendous years for fashion...hehe
    Take care
    Mardi x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Cherie,
    Hope you have got an explanation from the Dr's & that all is OK.

    Happy Birthday to Jasper ( a bit late!)
    And love your LO's , your doing such gorgeous work,
    Take care,
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Cherie,
    Love the fashion disasters page. It's funny looking at what we used to wear. Hope you are ok. I will catch up with you soon. Have had a busy week! (like everyone else). Looking forward to seeing your photos on display at the show. Went to Bendigo yesterday and saw 3 gorgeous photos Carolyn took on display in Lansell Plaza. Hope Jasper had a great day,
    Take care,
    Bri

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the los, Cherie. Happy Belated birthday to Jasper and I agree with Donna make sure your dr explains everything to you, and don't be afraid to ask question. Thinking of you.

    ReplyDelete