Monday, August 28, 2006

Another Quickie................
















Here are some photo's of Georgia after I took out the last 20 of her braids from Fiji. Chloe still has hers in, I think it will last another week or so. Georgia was not very happy about hers comming out and Chloes staying in but Georgia's had just gotten to fuzzy. I could not belive how long it took to take them out. It has taken at least 4 hours over the past 3 nights and in the end Craig and Chloe were helping just so I could get it finished.

Nothing much else going on, I have only done 1 LO in the last few days which was a challenge from a scrap store that I visit sometimes.




















I am off to see the Dr. tomorrow about my blood, my platelets have gone down to 62. Not sure what will go on next but I hope I get some info tomorrow.

Till next time,

Take care and Talk soon

Cherie xx



5 comments:

  1. I'm thinking of you, Cherie, and hope everything goes ok for you at the doctors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Cherie....thanks for visiting my Blog...I always get a thrill to see you have visited.

    Georgia's hair looks absolultey gorgeous ...I bet she doesnt want to wash it out.

    ...and the photos taken with your phone are just great....I love the fun and natural look of them...just gorgeous.

    I alwasy love seeing your layouts...and those last Elsie inspired layouts were stunning...you do Elsie style so well!

    Good luck at the Dr's
    Mardi x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cherie...your DD is way too cute!
    Love the frizzy hair!! lol.
    Good luck at the doctors...I'll be thinking of you..xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Cherie!
    Thanks for your message at SAM. Yep I too had Chronic ITP and that's why I had my spleen removed last year. I would love to hear more of your journey.
    Chat again soon,
    Lusi x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for visiting my blog.
    What beautiful long hair and i bet Gorgia loves it being frizzy.
    Hope all goes well at docs.
    Look forward to talking again soon.
    Cheers, JULIE C

    ReplyDelete