Sunday, January 04, 2009

Christmas is over for another year and we are now into 2009....

I hope everyone has a lovely Christmas and that Santa spoilt you all...

I got spoilt by lovely hubby...as always..

I got this little cute camera so I can carry it round in my handbag...

And I also go this...

And this also!!!!...

I have not had much of a chance to use either of them yet but I am sure when things slow down I will have fun playing with them..

The kids all loved what Santa had brought for them....
Georgia with her camera...

Chloe got P!nk tickets....


Velvet with doll and tea set...


Jasper on his new bike...
I have finished my December Daily Album...I am so happy with how it has turned out...I will add photos of it next time.


The holidays are flying along quite quickly, the kids are doing swimming lessons in Bendigo next week so that will keep us busy for 5 days.... After that I don't have anything planned...But I think Chloe has other ideas....she is on the phone ATM organising a sleep over with her friends..
Other than xmas get together and eating heaps of yummy food we have not done anything else so I will finish with a few photos taken over the past week... (with my little Canon and big Canon)





Take care and I hope that 2009 is a great year for you and your family...

Cherie xx

6 comments:

  1. My gosh Velvet has grown. Where the time goes..... Your kids are adorable Cherie. Im jealous you met Heidi Swapp!!! :(

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Cherie,
    How much has Velvet grown...Glad to see you had a good christmas

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like everyone had a lovely Christmas... especially you!!! Look at those cool pressies!!! Lucky girl!

    I'm looking forward to seeing your Dec daily pics. I'm sure it looks gorgeous!

    Sheree xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous pages!!
    can't wait to see your december daily album...
    shame i missed you at HS :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Cherie,

    Happy New Year. Looks like everyone at your place was happy with their chrissy gifts. the photos of the kids are just lovely.

    Take Care

    Leeanne xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the photos Cherie. Looks like everyone had an enjoyable Christmas. How lucky were you! I bought myself a new bag xmas eve and Jackson said on xmas day 'Another new bag Mum. Why do you need so many bags?' Such a boy. So much like is father!

    ReplyDelete