Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Do You Remember - THE PERM!!!???

Kim Archer is running a competition on her blog at the moment about the 80's Perm....


Here is my embarrassing photo....OMG...its really bad

Me in year 9 at school....1986...what more can I say....

Talking of bad hair...her is another one.....


Perm gone...but this is just as bad... *platinum blonde* otherwise known as yellow!!! crimped with glitter spray...1989...going to a school social or blue light disco...

No more to add to this post...


If you have added a bad perm photo to your post let me know so I can check your photo out too..


Cherie xx

8 comments:

  1. hey Cherie
    Thanks for joining in the 'perm show'!!! Checkout that great perm!!! Woo hoo.
    KIMX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great shot Cherie!!! Love the poodle comment!LOL
    Thanks for dropping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. PMSL!
    I remember those days too! I had one in yr 11 and Luke teased me (being the immature boy he was) and called me maggi 2 minute noodles!
    catch up soon,
    Bri xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Excellent - Cherie - I think you have way outdone me!! It's been fun pulling out the old time photos!! Great stuff!!!
    Helenxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great looks Cherie...
    I wonder now why we would have EVER wanted that poople perm... ahhhh...

    hope all is going well.. 5 1/2 weeks to go!! yay

    ReplyDelete
  6. You certainly have had some different looks and I'm sure they were all really cool at the time. (lol).

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just catching up on reading everyone's blog ..... gotta love the hair doos !!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous3:39 PM

    OMG I had a fringe just like that! I will have to dig out some of my old pics. I know we laugh at them now but we were the height of fashion - or at least we thought we were........

    Allie

    ReplyDelete