Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Student of the Week....
Local Legend....





As I was away at the Forever Always retreat from Thursday to Sunday I missed out on going to end of term assembly but luckily Craig was there to see Chloe get 2 awards!! She got ""student of the week" at the P-4 assembly and then she also got "local legend" at the P-12 assembly. We are so proud of her as she has been having a few issues with a teacher but hopefully we have worked it all out and I think these awards shows how hard she has been trying to work things out .....well done Chloe xxxx

I had a fantastic time at the retreat....met lots of nice gals (don't want to name everyone in case I miss someone....) and even did a little bit of scrapping....LOL
I have not finished all my layouts but I will post them you will get the idea...








I also had the pleasure of meeting the lovely Lou ..... I have been a fan of her work for a while, it is so unique and different. Lou is so lovely and so sweet. She scraped 2 layouts for me and I love how they have turned out....

Thanks Lou xoxoxox









Saturday night's dinner at the retreat we had dress-up in black and bling!!! We also had to decorate mask's to wear....


Here is Briony, Amie and myself...

It was nice to meet Amie as I had heard alot about her from Bri..

Hi Amie .....waving madly.......LOL

Not much else to report on at the moment....school holidays have started so hopefully we will have a quite two weeks, can't believe that it will be 4th term when they go back to school....OMG where has the year gone.

Must run

Take care and love to all
Cherie xx
Almost forgot I received a blog award a few weeks ago from Sheree and Leeanne ....thanks gals I love yours too...



The rules for the award are -
(1) The winner can put the logo on their blog.
(2) Link the person you received your award from.
(3) Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
(4) Put links of those on yours.
(5) Leave a message on the blogs of the girls or boys you’ve nominated.


I think all the blogs I love have already got this award but I will name them anyway.....



3. Lou

4. Lusi

5. Celine Navarro


6 comments:

  1. Congrats Chloe - well done!

    Love the layouts Cherie...I bet it felt great to sit down and scrap and enjoy everyones company too.

    Thanks for the blog award - love reading your too...:D

    Belinda
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey you, thank U and thank U!!!!!

    IT WAS AN ABSOLUTE HONOR TO SCRAP YOUR PHOTOS!!!!

    And twas Fab meeting you toooo :)

    Lou XxX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow what a fantastic achievement for Chloe!!! A huge congrats to her!!!

    So many yummy fresh layouts Cherie! Sounds like you all had such a great time at the retreat! Love the pic of you all in your masks... must have been a lot of fun!

    Sheree xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow!! Cherie your layouts are all fantastic, I am impressed you got so many done, I always spend way to much talking.(can't seem to do both). Sounds like you all had a ball, it's great to getaway on a girly weekend.

    Congrats to Chloe that awesome 2 awards...very impressive well done!

    cheers

    leeanne x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great Layouts Cherie.... sounds like you had a great time at the retreat...
    & Well done Chloe!!!!

    Cheers
    Jodi

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous LO's Cherie!! You and your friends look gorgeous on the photo!!

    ReplyDelete