Monday, July 21, 2008

Another two weeks have flown by....

The second week of the school holidays went just as quickly as the first...
Chloe played in the badminton tournament and won two trophies...so she was very pleased with herself.
Georgia went to a friends house for a sleep over and Jasper had a play day a one of his friends house.
Other than that we stayed at home and took it easy.


Look at this tired little chic...
She was so tired she went to sleep in the shopping trolley at the supermarket...all they staff thought is was so cute..


Yesterday Chloe played netball in the Under 12's Lightning Premiership. The team was made up mainly of Girls who don't normally play netball. They did not win any games but they all had a fantastic time and gained lots of experience

Here she is with coach Carmel





Up and coming netball star...

I have a new fav game on the wii...its Guitar Hero III....anyone who has played this will know how TOTALLY addictive it is....

This is what Velvet got up to when I was paying Guitar Hero....luckily it was only Corn Flakes!!!

Tomorrow I am playing in a Badminton Tournament...it will be my first tournament, I don't think I will win many games but I know I will have a good time..

Is anyone else thinking of going to the Heidi Swapp Creative Escape 08 in Melbourne??? I really hope to get tickets, from what I have read it sounds like it will be fantastic...

Speaking of scrapbooking I am going to the "forever Always" retreat in September with Briony....She went last year and had a great time so when she was thinking of going again she asked me if I would like to go and I said yes.... Craig will be having a few days off work to look after the kids and hopefully Velvet will be totally weaned by then...if not 4 days without me will totally wean her....

And just to finish off....look at these silly lettuce heads......

No layouts to share this today,

I also have been tagged/nominated by this gorgeous gal...Mardi but I have run out of time so I will try and do it next time

Take care and chat soon

Love Cherie xx

7 comments:

  1. Love all the photos Cherie! How cute is that one of Velvet in the trolley?! She looked pretty comfy!

    I'm hoping to go to Create08 in Brissie if I can get tickets! (Fingers crossed!) It would be fabulous!

    Good luck with your tournament tonight!! Let us know how you go!
    Sheree xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol at the trolley pics. Definately a cutie.

    Good luck with the game tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am hoping to go to Create 08 in Melbourne if I can get tickets too!

    I love the photo of Velvet asleep in the trolley! It is just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Classic photos - the one of Velvet in the trolley is priceless!!!!
    Helenx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww!!! how gorgeous is Velvet. I know how she feels shopping can be exhausting.

    I'm hoping to go to create08 Melbourne. Can't begin to tell you how excited I am. Well that is until I find out I can't get a ticket (lol). It would be great oppotunity to catch up with some of my blog friend too.

    cheers

    Leeanne x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the picture of Velvet in the shopping trolley... that is just gorgeous... and the lettuce on the kids head.. looks more like slime than lettuce..hahahaha...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my that photo of Velvet in the trolley is just PRICELESS!!!! Couldn't stop giggling
    Leanne xx

    ReplyDelete