Tuesday, June 03, 2008

**{{ Life is good }}**

Miss Velvet having a bubble bath :-)

On Sunday we went for a drive to "Melville Caves" which is about a 40 minute drive from home. The kids had a ball climbing over in and through the rocks. I did not get many photos as I killed the battery on the camera using the flash to find our way through a cave!!!






Georgia is in the red circle, just wanted to show the size of some of the rocks....

And last another photo of Georgia doing her homework!!!
Quick run down on whats going on here....
This is a extremely busy month for us.....2 big birthdays......
My big baby girl turns the big 1 o......yes Chloe is 10 and 2 days later my baby girl, Miss Velvet will be 1.....oh my where has the last 12 months gone.
My SIL Raquel share a birthday with Chloe so we have 2 birthdays to celebrate on the 19th.


Chloe has been playing netball today at the inter school sports, then after school she had badminton and tomorrow she is running in the inter school cross country in Bendigo so I am expecting a very very tired big girl in our house tomorrow night!

Jasper was sent home from school today as he fell and cracked his head on some seats....he has a HUGE egg and a big bruise on his head...poor boy xx

Can't think of anything to write about Georgia...everything is good with her.

Miss Velvet is almost walking, she can stand on her own for ages but just won't take that first step but I am sure she will be walk before her birthday in 3 weeks time.

I have some scrapbooking to share but it will have to wait until next post.

That's all from me for now,
Take care

Cherie xx

3 comments:

  1. Oh Cherie that pic of Velvet in the bath made me chuckle!! She looks so cute!!

    Love all those pics from the Melville Caves... looks like a beautiful place to visit!

    Sounds like lots of b'day preparations in your house shortly... should be lots of fun! I can't believe little Velvet is almost 1!!

    Sheree xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Miss V and the bubbles - what a cutie!

    How HUGE are those rocks. Sounds like a fun day!

    Sounds like you've got a busy household this month. Doesn't time fly by so quickly! It only seems like yesterday that you said you were pregnant!

    Enjoy your week Cherie.

    Belinda
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous10:17 AM

    Love the photo of Velvet. I can't believe she'll be 1 soon. My Josh will be 10 next month, so I know how you're feeling LOL. I'm not ready to be the mother of a double digit child.
    Sounds like you've been busy, and I'm glad that Velvet's on the mend. you've got great kids Cherie. Enjoy. xx

    ReplyDelete