Wednesday, February 02, 2011

January 14th 2011
The day my life changed...
Our House is in the circle, surrounded by water...



Our Business...





The mud left behind...



My scrapbooks...


The girls bathroom


Pulling out the plaster to let the house dry out and to try and stop mould growing


Wet muddy carpets...

Floor still wet and muddy...you can see the water levels on the dishwasher...
Sorry the photos are not in correct order but I just wanted to add some to here.
We are all safe and living up with Craig's parents which is where we will stay until our home is fixed with will take some time.
We have had lots of help from family, friends, community groups and strangers and I will forever be grateful to these wonderful people.
For now that is all I can share.
Cherie xoxo

7 comments:

  1. Cherie my heart breaks when I see these photos....
    I really hope that you can get it repaired and back to some normality soon.
    If there was anything at all you needed....or any way at all I could help....please sing out.
    Big hugs..Mardi xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't stopped thinking about you & the family Cherie...truely can't imagine all that you must be going through! It's simply so sad to see those photos. Wishing you a speedy recovery & return to your home...so wish I had a magic wand!
    hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Cherie, how heart breaking. I'm so glad that you and your family are all safe but I'm very sad to see what has become of your beautiful home. I too, wish I had a magic wand.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so sad that you and your family have had to go through this Cherie. Those photos are just heartbreaking. I hope you're all managing to work through it all and that you're able to get things back to normal very soon. Thinking of you all the time!

    Sheree xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG .. haven't popped in here for ages and got such a shock. My heart goes out to you and your family and i hope things are restored as soon as possible for you.
    Glad to hear you are all safe .... thinking of you all.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Cherie, you poor sweetheart. How terrible it must be to see your beautiful house and your business looking like that after you have worked so very hard for them. I just can't begin to imagine the difficulties you are facing. Thinking of you and your family and so very glad that you are all safe. Big hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Cherie, I know it's been WAY too long since I visited but I had NO idea at all that you had been in the floods. Man, I can not imagine what you and your precious family have been through. Must have been the worst time of your lives. Am glad to see the photos of your rebuild.
    Sending love to you Cherie,
    Lus x

    ReplyDelete